Talk about the faith when you sit, walk, lie down and rise up...
Free Activity of the MonthLiving Water
Jesus in the only thing that can fill the emptiness in our life.Subscribe Shop Facebook Twitter
Step 1: Apply:
- Trainer Application
- Attend a Certification Event
- Your main contacts are Scott Turansky and Joann Miller.
Step 2: Schedule:
- Follow the Trainer Protocol manual
- Provide prospective groups with the "Presenter Available" form
- Submit the Scheduled Training confirmation form
Step 3: Prepare:
|Your Guide||Training Outline|
|Their Guide||Workshop Outline Handout|
The Training Outline is going to give you the words you need to communicate the information. Look at the Workshop Handout so that you will know where to direct the attendees attention as they are taking notes.
The Family Time Mission and Vision: This is a key component of your presentation. Attendees should understand the WHY of Family Time Training.
In Advance/Set up for your presentation. Some of this will be completely dependent on you making copies and ensuring that you have the supplies to present the material. However, you will also need to contact the church or other organization that is hosting you. They will have to supply items for the room set-up such as tables and chairs.
Activities (you will have these available for attendees, and you should also have tried them with your family in advance of the presentation):
- Book order form
- Mailing Sign-up (present this on a clipboard with pens available)
- Total Access flyer
- LINK handout
- LINK handout part 2 (see doc) (a case for sharing Family Time)
- Ideas for Age 2
- Bibles hand out
- Questions for Discussion
- Knock Sin Out of Our Lives
Step 4: Follow Up: